If you’re in the market for a bigger car but not quite as big as a sedan, then a crossover SUV is for you, as it has many of the same perks as a full-size SUV with just a few compromises. So while you may not be able to haul a boat or trailer, you will save money when it comes to gas prices! Crossovers vehicles are more fuel-efficient than full-sized SUVs, and some of the other benefits of going with a crossover are:
- Competitive Pricing
- Third Row Seating
- More Options
- Fresh Style Choices
What Is a Crossover?
So what exactly is a crossover? Originally the term was used to describe the combination of a car and an SUV. In today’s market, it is more about the style and the features over the exact or original meaning of the term. The words SUV and crossover imply, but do not promise, the characteristics and specs such as the fuel economy, tow ratings, off-road features and capabilities, and more. Some of the characteristics to look at would be the handling, roominess, external size, and ride comfort. Our auto purchase program will take all of these into consideration when helping you find your new crossover.
List of the Best Crossover SUVs
This is the list of the top 5 crossover SUVs available that will allow you to reap the benefits of many classes of cars without any big downsizes.
- Honda CR-V: One of the most popular crossovers for years. Some standard features included are automatic climate control, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a five-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Nissan Rogue: The spacious and comfortable interior of the Rogue is a big selling point. It is equipped with blind-spot monitoring, Bluetooth connectivity, forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, and more.
- Ford Escape: This is one of the more stylish, compact crossovers, with 17-inch wheels, cruise control, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Toyota RAV4: Some features included on this crossover are forward collision warning with emergency braking, pedestrian pre-collision system, and a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Ford Edge: This is another stylish and spacious option for a crossover. It includes Bluetooth connectivity, 60/40 split-folding reclining rear seatbacks, and automatic headlights.
Check Us Out
Come check out our wide selection of crossover SUVs at Union Auto Program, and let our professionals help you find your best fit.