The process is mapped out in 6 easy steps below. If you are still unclear, take some time to watch our how it works video by clicking here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Initiate a vehicle search for a new or used car(s) using the search bar on the home page.
- Click "Claim Your Union Auto Benefits" when you find your preferred vehicle and fill in the info form.
- A UAP Dealer Representative from your referred dealership will call to offer special fair purchase pricing based on KBB recommendation.
- Visit the dealership for a test drive. Make sure you take your eligibility certificate with you.
- Have the dealer complete the certificate to claim your benefits and finalize your vehicle purchase.
- Choose your complimentary “Peace of Mind” benefit and send the certificate back to Union Auto Program. We will process your benefit within 48 hours and send your final documents back via email.
- Access to a network of trusted dealerships that value their local community of unions.
- Special Member Pricing that’s low, fair, and exclusive for union members and their families.
- Union Built Purchase Incentives for members that put extra value in buying Union Made Vehicles from Union Supportive Dealerships. A list of union-built vehicles can be found here.
- Member Support from a team of dedicated member advocates that make your car buying journey a priority.
- Choice of one Complimentary “Peace of Mind” benefit which includes the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty that covers costly repairs of the engine transmission, and driveline for free. Or, the Hardship Protection Plan which covers your monthly car loan payments or negative equity up to $5,000 when life’s obstacles knock you off your feet.
- Refinancing is offered to members that aren’t on the road to a car purchase, but need help finding their road to lower payments. Our partnership with Auto Pay will work to provide members with a better payment rate.
Union Auto Program benefits, may be applied to all domestic brand vehicles including Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chrysler, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, and Lincoln with exceptions on some of the luxury, performance, hybrid, and electric models. Some, but not all benefits may be applied to additional brands that are available within the dealer network such as Toyota, Scion, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Fiat, and Volkswagen. To see a list of eligible vehicles that may be purchased through the program please click here.
Union Auto Program has negotiated pricing with each dealer to be set at fair purchase price based on Kelly Blue Book Recommendation. This pricing model provides pricing that is fair for both member and dealer and better reflects the current vehicle market.
The Lifetime Powertrain Limited Warranty covers costly repairs of the engine, transmission, and driveline of the vehicle when mechanical breakdowns occur.
Only New and Pre-Owned vehicle brands that are American, Asian, and VW built, with less than 70,000 miles and 7 years of age qualify. The purchase must be made at an authorized Union Auto Program certified dealer to receive the Complimentary Limited Warranty. For a list of eligible vehicles, click here.
The Lifetime Powertrain Limited Warranty is an unprecedented benefit offered exclusively through our program as a complimentary product. The warranty cannot be purchased on its own.
The Hardship Protection plan is a Complimentary 3-Year, $5,000 Payment Protection and Vehicle Return Plan, which will cover your vehicle loan payment for 90 days, up to $5,000; and/or you can return the vehicle and have negative equity eliminated up to the balance of the $5,000.
If a dealer is not a Union Auto Program Dealer when your purchase is made, you will not be able to receive the benefits of the program on your vehicle purchase. Union Auto Program is unable to issue a benefit for a vehicle that was not purchased by a UAP Network Dealer.
If the dealer’s inventory is unable to be accessed via the Union Auto Program Website, they are not a dealer within our network. If you need to verify if the dealership you are working with is a network dealership, give us a call at 855-554-4717 or email us at email@example.com.
When you submit a registration on your preferred vehicle, you will receive an email with your eligibility certificate attached. If you did not receive this email, please check your spam folder before trying to re-register. If you do not see the email in your spam folder, please contact us via phone at 855-554-4717, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Auto Program does not offer financing at this time. When you are making the purchase of your vehicle, you would obtain financing from the dealership, your bank/credit union/ or your preferred third party lender. Union Auto Program is unable to negotiate your monthly payments, APR, or other financing factors. Union Auto Program is here to ensure you receive a fair price on the vehicle.